Move by Yourself <data:blog.pageName/>

10/14/13

Kittens Inspired by Kittens

We are taking a break from the regularly scheduled programming of the Matney family adventure in Paraguay to bring you lots of pictures of KITTENS! 

My cat had been knocked up for little over a month when I went away for the weekend. My host sister who normally takes care of her while Im gone told me she would call if anything happened. When I got home after being away my cat greeted me at the door and she look distinctively less pregnant. I looked around for little cat babies and could not find any, talked to my host sister and she didn't know anything either, so I decided I must be going crazy. So I went about my day, hung out with my neighbors and played some volleyball. When I got back, some clothes had been knocked out of my 'closet' an armoire type thing. I went over to put them back and what do I find but two baby kittens nestled among my clothes. So I am now an abuela!

Feeding time!

Look at those adorable little paws.

They fit in the palm of my hand.

Bro and Sis cuddling.

One day it was super hot so I put this personal fan next to them to help keep them cool and she just climbed right on top of it .... "But its just soooo hot." 
This picture wouldn't rotate, but too cute not to share.

Just cuddling with mom. 
Hopefully, I will be able to eventually find them good families. Even though they are adorable 3 cats is just too much!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home