Move by Yourself <data:blog.pageName/>

9/18/12

A Glance into My World.



Don't judge me on the quality of this video. But here it finally is, a glimpse into my life! This video of clips of my house, neighbors and just my daily life. Enjoy.



I also want to plug a project that I am working. Camp G.L.O.W (Girls Leading Our World) is a camp put on internationally by Peace Corps Volunteers in efforts to empower young girls into believing in a better future for themselves. This will be the 2nd annual Camp G.L.O.W in Paraguay and the first one that I'm a part of. Click on the link below if you would like to find out more and support our camp.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Questions:
1) Do you have to plug in your shower?
2) Do you plan on catching/eating those chickens?
3) Does your house actually have an address?
4) That little boy says "Kelley" soooo cute
5) Cute puppy!!
6) Did you show off your soccer skills?
7) Little girl with the wig has MOVES. Holy cow.

I love your new place! Thanks for showing us :)

Britni

 
At September 18, 2012 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

1. My shower is electrically wired into the house. There is a switch, kind of like for a light, where I can turn the hot water on and off.
2. Those chickens are my neighbors. Some of them are egg layers so no we won't eat them. But the rooster will definitely be eaten and I will take pleasure in that when the time comes.
3. Addresses don't really exist in the campo. (But you can send me stuff to both my addresses which are in the Contact page of this blog *hint hint* haha)
4. That is Alex he is 2 years old and I love him. He is my neighbor!
5. That is Shelton. I have no idea how they decided on that name.
6. I have played soccer with some of the neighbor hood girls, and yes I was amazing.
7. That is my 12 year old host sister Fatima. She is awesome. She wants to be a dancer or a dance teacher when she is older.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home