Move by Yourself <data:blog.pageName/>

10/31/12

Halloween PC Style.

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Halloween. All the great movies (i.e. Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, etc.) all the Candy, and getting to wear awesome costumes what is not to love.  Paraguay does not celebrate Halloween, most of them know what it is, Dia de las Brujas (Witches Day), but that is as far as it goes. So I didn't think I would be getting the chance to celebrate Halloween for the next two years, but luckily I was wrong. This past weekend I went into the capital with some friends to celebrate a couple of volunteers birthday's and we did so by having a Halloween party!

Pebbles, 80's, Hippie and a Cat


On the left a box of Zumuva, which is a popular boxed wine in Paraguay

Chris is dressed as his local bus!
One of the funniest parts of the night was that when we went out to a local bar we were the only ones wearing costumes. We already get extra attention being Americans in Paraguay, now add ridiculous costumes to the night makes for a fun night.


On another note, I hope everyone back home in MD made it through Sandy safe and sound, especially those in Ocean City who seemed to get hit pretty hard. You all are in my thoughts. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home