Move by Yourself <data:blog.pageName/>

1/8/13

Back to the Daily Grind.

First let me say Uruguay was AMAZING. If you have never been there I highly recommend going, it was one of the best vacations I have ever been on. I didn´t want to leave.

The trip started with a 24 hour bus ride from Asuncion, Paraguay to Montevideo, Uruguay. I know 24 hours sounds daunting. But, it really wasn´t as bad as I thought. We sprung for the more expensive ¨full cama¨ (full bed) seats, which I´m really glad we did. Even though they definitely weren´t full bed, they were bigger and more comfortable. We got meals and snacks and free alcoholic drinks to start off the vacation right.

In for the long haul.

Our ¨lunch¨

We made it!

We made it!


Then we spent the next couple days wandering around Montevideo. Montevideo is a super cool city. It is super urban place right on the beach! My kind of place. One of my favorite things about being in Uruguay was getting to eat so much fresh seafood!!

My first few of the ocean in over a year!

The whole gang out to dinner.

Some fun street art.


Our next stop was Punta del Diablo, where we spent Christmas. I´ll fill you in on our adventures there next time!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home