Move by Yourself <data:blog.pageName/>

10/15/14

Afternoon Annapolis Cruise

Annapolis is the "Sailing Capital of America." Walking around the docks in downtown historic Annapolis has always been one of my favorite things, I like to look at all the boats docked there and day dream about owning one of them some day. 

On a side note: when I was younger my friends and I went to Annapolis on a field trip or something of the sort and we fell in love with the boats there and decided to save up or money to buy a boat of our own. This involved us scrounging for lost change wherever we went, obviously we didn't ever get close to enough money for a boat but we did have an awesome sleepover with lots of snacks.

So on Jose's visit to Annapolis I had to share my love of boats with him. We took an afternoon on the Harbour Queen. Its a 40 minute cruise that takes you around the Severn River and shows you the sights of Annapolis. 












40 minute cruise
$15
Leaves Hourly

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2014 at 1:44 AM , Anonymous Sonja Müller said...

You both look lovely! :)

 
At October 28, 2014 at 1:53 AM , Anonymous Kelley @ Move By Yourself said...

Thanks so much :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home