Move by Yourself <data:blog.pageName/>

10/5/14

Hey Everyone! Remember Me?

It's been about a month since I've posted here, which feels like years in the blogging world, did you miss me? Well I'm finally back!

*Picking José up at the airport

It's been about a week since José went back to Paraguay after a whirlwind tour of the United States and I'm finally back into the swing of things. It was a rough few days after he left, because we don't know when the next time is that we will see each other.

It was a great trip though! We visited the beach, Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington D.C, Las Vegas and New York City. I'm still amazed we were able to fit all of that into his short, 18 day visit. I needed a few days after it was over to catch up on sleep!

Now that I'm back on track, I'm excited to fill you all in on our adventures!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2014 at 5:41 AM , Anonymous Sonja Müller said...

Welcome back :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home