Move by Yourself <data:blog.pageName/>

12/2/14

Viva Las Vegas!

If you want to do any thing else in Las Vegas besides drink a lot, eat a lot and walk around aimlessly a lot, then you need to make a plan! I did not do this so, I did a lot of the drinking, eating and walking around aimlessly. Don't get  me wrong that is fun too and is definitely part of the quintessential Vegas experience, but Las Vegas has so many cool things to see and do that you don't want to miss them. 

I had done some planning ahead of time of things I wanted to do but, didn't get the chance:








I went to Vegas for a my best friends wedding, so that took up significant chunk of my time. The rest of my time was spent wandering from hotel to hotel, lounging at the pool, drinking ... lots of drinking, and acquiring a slot machine gambling problem.





The Aria Hotel, where we stayed! Definitely the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in my entire life.













I guess that just means I'll have to go back to Vegas to do all of those other awesome things. Oh bummer! (wink wink)


Have you ever had all of these ideas about what you'll do on a vacation and then when you get there it all goes out the window?




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 2, 2014 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Jenn said...

One of my friends works for at Aria :) She loves it there. She's some kind of manager for the front desk or something.

 
At December 11, 2014 at 3:49 AM , Anonymous Kelley @ Move By Yourself said...

It is the best hotel I've ever been too! Its incredible.

 
At December 11, 2014 at 3:51 AM , Anonymous Kelley @ Move By Yourself said...

I usually like to stick to plans too! But, it was hard with so many friend and family in town. It was a nice break from the usual.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home