Move by Yourself <data:blog.pageName/>

5/23/14

Songs That Will Inspire You to Travel

travel playlist

Music is magical, it can transport us far away from wherever we are and take us somewhere different. It can inspire us to see new places, meet new people and go on an adventure. Whether you use this playlist on an over-night bus trip, 10 hour plane ride or just to cure your wanderlust woes, take a look at these songs that capture the allure of travel. The following songs are a mixture of different genres (and decades) but, have all hit home with me at some point in time.















* I love this video. You might recognize some famous and hilarious faces*























What songs inspire you to travel? 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2014 at 8:57 PM , Anonymous Nicole said...

I've adopted "Cups" as my personal anthem especially since it's so hard to get my husband to travel with me. His schedule unfortunately is so hectic I'm starting to get jealous of the office...

 
At June 2, 2014 at 11:15 AM , Anonymous Kelley @ Move By Yourself said...

I know I can't get enough of that song!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home